Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Big Sign-Up Bonus!
Good Choice For Experienced Traders!!!
Πραγματοποιήστε συναλλαγές CFD σε Μετοχές, Δείκτες, Forex και Κρυπτονομίσματα
Αξιόπιστο, Απλό, Πρωτοπόρο.
Γίνετε μέλος των εκατομμυρίων που έχουν ήδη πραγματοποιήσει συναλλαγές με το Plus500.
Προσφέρουμε το πλήρες πακέτο:
- Η Plus500 αποζημιώνεται για τις υπηρεσίες της κυρίως μέσω του σπρεντ Προσφοράς/Ζήτησης.
Πραγματοποιήστε συναλλαγές με εμπιστοσύνη
Το Plus500CY Ltd εξουσιοδοτείται και ρυθμίζεται από την Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς Κύπρου (Αρ. Άδειας 250/14)
Η Plus500 Ltd είναι εταιρεία του UK FTSE 250 εισηγμένη στην Κεντρική Αγορά του Χρηματιστηρίου του Λονδίνου για Εισηγμένες Εταιρείες
Τα κεφάλαιά σας κρατούνται ασφαλή σε διαχωρισμένους τραπεζικούς λογαριασμούς
Προστατεύεται με SSL
Επιχείρηση Επενδύσεων MiFID
* Μερικές από τις μεθόδους πληρωμής ενδέχεται να μην είναι διαθέσιμες στη χώρα σας.
Χρησιμοποιήστε τα ανεπτυγμένα εργαλεία και χαρακτηριστικά μας για να αποκτήσετε τον έλεγχο του λογαριασμού σας:
- Διακοπή με Όριο / Διακοπή με Ζημία / Κυλιόμενη Εντολή Διακοπής
- Εγγυημένη διακοπή
- ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ειδοποιήσεις email και προωθήσεων για γεγονότα αγοράς
- Ενημερώσεις σε κινήσεις τιμών, Αλλαγή % & Άποψη Συναλλακτών
Πραγματοποιήστε συναλλαγές στις πιο δημοφιλείς αγορές του κόσμου και εξερευνήστε ατελείωτες επιλογές συναλλαγών. Προσφέρουμε χιλιάδες χρηματοοικονομικά μέσα, ΔΩΡΕΑΝ προσφορά τιμών σε πραγματικό χρόνο και 24/7 διαδικτυακή υποστήριξη.
Το Plus500 το 2020
Συναλλαγές στα δάχτυλά σας
Πραγματοποιήστε συναλλαγές όπου και όποτε θέλετε χρησιμοποιώντας τις διάφορες πλατφόρμες μας.
Οι συμβάσεις CFDs είναι πολύπλοκα προϊόντα και ενέχουν υψηλό κίνδυνο ραγδαίας απώλειας χρημάτων λόγω της μόχλευσης. 76,4% των λογαριασμών των ιδιωτών επενδυτών υφίστανται απώλειες κεφαλαίων όταν πραγματοποιούνται συναλλαγές μέσω CFDs με τον συγκεκριμένο πάροχο. Θα πρέπει να αξιολογήσετε αν κατανοείτε τον τρόπο με τον οποίο λειτουργούν οι συμβάσεις CFDs και αν μπορείτε να ανταπεξέλθετε οικονομικά στον υψηλό κίνδυνο απώλειας των κεφαλαίων σας.
Λόγω ρυθμιστικών υποχρεώσεων, τα μπόνους δεν ισχύουν για Ιδιώτες πελάτες του Plus500CY.
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Big Sign-Up Bonus!
Good Choice For Experienced Traders!!!
Η Plus500 αποζημιώνεται για τις υπηρεσίες της κυρίως μέσω του σπρεντ Προσφοράς/Ζήτησης. Δείτε τις Τέλη & Χρεώσεις.
Το Plus500 είναι εμπορικό σήμα της Plus500 Ltd. Η Plus500 Ltd δραστηριοποιείται μέσω των ακόλουθων θυγατρικών:
Η Plus500CY Ltd έχει αδειοδοτηθεί και εποπτεύεται από την Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς της Κύπρου (Αριθ. Άδειας 250/14).
Η Plus500CY Ltd είναι ο εκδότης και ο πωλητής των χρηματοοικονομικών προϊόντων που περιγράφονται ή διατίθενται στην ιστοσελίδα αυτή. Διεύθυνση γραφείου: Plus500CY Ltd, 1 Siafi Street | 3042 Limassol
Το Plus500UK Ltd εξουσιοδοτείται και ρυθμίζεται από την Αρχή Χρηματοπιστωτικής Συμπεριφοράς. Αριθμός μητρώου Αρχή Χρηματοπιστωτικής Συμπεριφοράς: 509909.
Η Plus500AU Pty Ltd έχει άδεια AFSL #417727 που εκδόθηκε από την ASIC, FSP Νο. 486026 που εκδόθηκε από την FMA στη Νέα Ζηλανδία και είναι Εξουσιοδοτημένος Πάροχος Χρηματοπιστωτικών Υπηρεσιών #47546 που εκδίδεται από την FSCA στη Νότια Αφρική.
Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
Η Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 202022211Z) κατέχει άδεια υπηρεσιών κεφαλαιαγοράς από τη Νομισματική Αρχή της Σιγκαπούρης για εμπορικές συναλλαγές σε προϊόντα κεφαλαιαγορών (Αρ. Άδειας CMS100648-1).
Plus500 is not actually a binary options broker site, but trading is conducted by using CFD’s (Contract For Difference). However, this is basically very similar to the binary options trading. In both, the most popular assets are currencies and in both the traders have the opportunity to get huge profits in a very short period of time. Plus500 is definitely one of the world’s top names in CFD- trading. It has hundreds of thousands of customers all over the world.In this review, I will reveal secrets it behind it success and tell you why binary options investors should also trade with Plus500.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
Read This First Before Opening An Account! Plus500 Scam Investigation Review! 100% Honest And Objective Best Free Tips From Pro Traders!
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
Top Binary Option Robots in Russia
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
- Name of Robot
- Min. Investment
- Min. Deposit
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)
TABLE OF CONTENT
Warning!! : Plus500 is not a trustworthy broker anymore, instead we recommend that you look through the most trustworthy binary options brokers here
In this article, I go through the following facts:
- Plus 500 Bonus (Deposit bonus, 25€ no deposit welcome bonus and other benefits for new traders)
- Plus 500 Review 2020
- Plu500 Trading (Best trading tips, platform features)
- Plus500 Youtube Introduction Video
- Plus500 App ( How to get most out of this great mobile app)
- Plus500 Demo Account (How to use get most out of demo account before starting real trading
- Plus500 Scam or Legit? (My full scam investigation report)
- Plus500 Stock, Investor Relations And Other News About The Company
- Conclusion And Overall Rating
Plus500 has over 2000 different trading assets on their selection.
Our exclusive offer, open a free account by clicking the button below and you get all the following benefits:
- 25€ Welcome Bonus ( Does no require a deposit. You get this bonus straight to your trading account and you can start trading with real money immediately without depositing any funds)
- 30€ – 7000€ First Deposit Bonus ( If you choose to deposit additional funds, you also get excellent first deposit bonus)
- Free Demo Account ( Practice for free and hone your skills before you start real trading or try new strategies with demo account before you try with real money)
Redeem your welcome bonus and other benefits by clicking the button below
Plus500 Review 2020
Important Facts In a Nutshell
- Products: Contract For Difference (CFD) Online Trading
- Founded: 2008
- Platform: Own
- Trades as: London Stock Exchange: PLUS500
- Number of Tradable Instruments: Up To 2000 CFD Instruments (Stocks, Commodities, Forex Pairs etc..)
- Regulated by: CySEC, FCA, ASIC.
- Bonuses: 25€/20£ Welcome Bonus, 30€-7000€ Deposit Bonus
- Customer Support: [email protected]
- Minimum Deposit: $ 100
- Languages: English , German, French, Chinese , German , Spanish And Over 20 Other
- Leverage: up to 1:294
- Spread: 2 pips
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods:Paypal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Wire Tranfers…
- Free Demo Account: Yes
- Restricted Nationalities: USA
- Parent Company: Playtech
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Founders: Alon Gonen, Gal Haber, Elad Ben-Izhak, Omer Elazari, Shlomi Waizman, Shimon Sofer.
- Other Facts: An official sponsor of the Club Atlético de Madrid soccer team, Plus500CY Ltd will hold customer funds on a segregated accounts.
We have received many requests to make a review about this broker site. I have not done it in the past because Plus500 uses contracts for difference principle on their trades ( and we are focused on binary options), which means that trading is a lot more complicated and therefore does not fit so well for beginners.
If you are a beginning investor I recommend you to start investing with broker site with an extensive selection of teaching material, such sites are, for example: IQ Option, Banc de Binary or Porter Finance.
I go through also a bit more complex features in this review. I will try to explain all the things with the assumption that the reader has no prior knowledge of investing. However, in order to get the best out of this review, I recommend you to read first our following articles:
- Binary Option Robot Review ( The best free auto trading software, great for beginners. Read this scam investigation and find out how to stay away from trading scam. I will also reveal which trading software is my personal favorite)
- Copyop (New way to earn money, copy the best traders. Best free tips, published for the first time)
- IQ Option ( The best binary options broker, a lot of free material for beginners. In this article, pro traders tell you their best trading tips)
- Banc de Binary (Another great broker site, excellent bonuses)
- Binary Hedge Fund ( Free and profitable investing with this automated trading software)
- Best Binary Option Robot (Comprehensive in-depth look at option robot and hedge fund)
- Porter Finance ( Read this article and get up to ten risk-free trades for free!)
- CTOption (Excellent US friendly broker site)
- Best Binary Options Signals ( Make more money by using free signal services)
Exclusive offer! Claim your free binary option robot now by clicking on the button below and learn how you can make money while you sleep!
100% automated trading robot, get it now for free!
If you are an experienced investor, Plus500 offers you many opportunities what you will not find from anywhere else. Selection of more than 2,000 tradable assets means that you will find easily the desired investment instruments. You have the opportunity to build a real international portfolio using the following assets:
- Stocks. They have share CFD’s from over 20 countries including USA, Germany, UK, France and many more.You will also receive dividends as if you held the stock share itself. Stocks are conveniently categorized by country, so if you want focus on some specific region, it is very easy to do so. You can use the leverage (up to 1:294) which enables you to use small capital to get enormous profits. The selection includes shares of large companies such as Volkswagen and Micron, as well as rarer companies from small markets such as Cargotec, and Fortum.
- Forex. You can trade currencies with low spread and no commission. Totally more than 50 currency pairs to trade with. Trader also have many advanced trading tools at their use, which can be used to trade in the same way as experienced professionals. Up to 1:200 leverage can be used in currency trading. This allows you to trade with as little as 300€ to get the effect of 60 000€ trading capital.
There is more than 50 currency pairs to trade with
- Commodities. Trade with as little as 100€ starting capital. All the most exciting commodities to trade with are included in the selection, such as natural gas, platinum, palladium, gold and oil. Trader can use up to 1:150 leverage, and it is very easy to set pre-defined profit and loss limits to help you to control risk.
- ETF’s. There is all the most common Exchange-Traded Funds in the selections, such as FXE, GDX and RSX. It is possible to use up to 1:100 leverage.
- Indices. Trade the biggest and most popular indices such as NASDAQ 100, CAC 40, NIKKEI 225, FTSE 100,S&P 500 and DAX 30 with real-time index rates. You can use up to 1:294 leverage to get maximum profits with small starting capital.
- Options. Although these are trades with contract of difference principle, they are very similar to binary options trading. You have possibility to use call/push options depending on your own view. There is no commissions and the spread is quite decent.
The trading platform have been translated into over 20 different languages. All the versions can be used with the most common operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac). Trading platform also works flawlessly with older computers.
Risk Management Tools
Plus500 offers several free tools for risk management. Every investor should become familiar with these and use them for at least with all the high risk investments. These technical tools will help you greatly to limit your losses in cases of bad luck.
- Account leverage. You can control your account leverage by depositing or withdrawing your funds. Leverage allows you to have significantly lower amount of funds on your investment account. Beginner should use it for this purpose only (not to invests in higher amounts that he normally would without leverage).
Leverage allows you to keep smaller amount of funds on your investment account
- Stop-loss. Investor can add stop-loss before making investment or add it to an open position. However, the stop-loss is no guarantee that this investment will not go under exact price level. If there is sudden market movement, it is possible that investment will be closed at worse level than you pre-defined stop-loss limit. This is called “slippage”
Stop-loss is a free feature which allows you to set pre-defined loss-limits
- Guaranteed stop is a special feature which allows you to set absolute limit on possible loss. There is no possibility of “slippage”. This feature is available only on specific instruments. Guaranteed stop can not be added on open position and you can not remove it once it is active, but you can still change the stop price if you want.
Put absolute limit on your possible losses with guaranteed stop
- Price alerts. This feature is different from the stop-loss in such a way that when the limit is met your position is not closed, but you can only get a notification when pre-defined price level is reached. For example, you can decide to make specific investments if the price falls low enough, when this happens you will receive e-mail or SMS notification.
Set your own free price alerts
- Trailing stop. Limit the downside risk and protect your profits with trailing stop. Investor can set trailing stop when a trade is on profit, if the market turns suddenly the position is closed. In this way, you don’t have to monitor your investments manually as much.
The Trailing stop is a great way to “lock” your winnings.
Regulation: FCA, CySEC, ASIC, MAS
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Platforms: Plus500 Platform
Found in: 2008
Top 3 Forex Brokers
FP Markets Review
- Our Review
- Plus500 User Reviews
- Plus500 News
What is Plus500?
Plus500 was founded in 2008 in Israel and now operates numerous entities around the world through Cyprus, UK, Australia, Singapore and more. Actually, Plus500 is a leading CFD and Forex Broker that truly established a strong foundation for its professional trading environments and further growth.
Plus500 is also listed regulated financial broker and the real size of the company is visible by the official number, as we found in Plus500 Review it serves over 304+ thousand active clients. Just for the last year over 39+ Million Positions were opened and traded value of over 1849$ billion was transacted.
Pros Cons • Founded in Israel known for its great technology
• Listed in London Stock Exchange
• Heavily regulated by the financial Investment Commission ASIC, CySEC, Financial Conduct Authority FCA
• Broker with the best CFDs among proposal including Indices Forex Commodities
• Numerous broker awards
• Low Fees
• Only Forex and CFDs products
• Limited Research Tools
10 Points Summary
1. Plus500 is a global CFD provider regulated in Cyprus, UK, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
2. Plus500 considered safe due to its regulations set by ESMA, FCA, MAS, ASIC, etc.
3. WebTrader Platform used as a mainstay suitable for Professionals and Beginners
4. The broker offers some of the greatest CFD product range including Cryptocurrency
5. Open Demo Account offered through a simplified way for practice purpose
6. Open an Account for Live trading with no differences between account types
7. Trading costs and CFD spreads are low and very competitive with 0$ commission
8. 10 base currencies offered and supported at account preference
9. Min deposit only 100$ and minimum withdrawal vary to different methods and jurisdiction rules
10. Credit Card, Bank Wire, e-wallets and PayPal accepted for money transfers
How does Plus500 trading work?
The broker enables retail and professional accounts to trade CFDs on a range of assets offering more than 50 countries with advanced support in 32 languages 24/7 and truly global coverage of the enabled operation. Eventually, Plus500 providing financial investment opportunity by giving world traders access to financial markets through its developed trading technology based on CFDs.
While also firm is a listed official broker which gives an extra level of security and more benefits to its traders.
In addition, Plus500 shows an understanding of the importance of innovation thus constantly improves trading services, generously rewarding clients with fair trading conditions. As well as developing various trading programs or add-ons to enhance capabilities, which became award-winning programs suitable for large communities, affiliates and traders.
Apart from its comprehensive activity Plus500 and timely recognized worldwide service with the highest ratings, Plus500 also builds strategic points through numerous initiatives. Constantly increasing its trading volumes, expanding to new jurisdictions, continues leadership through development and supporting various social activities and sponsorships.
- Main Sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid, 2020 Champions League finalists and 2020 “La Liga” champions
- Plus500 Group signed a major sponsorship deal with the “Plus500 Brumbies”, 2020 Super Rugby Australian Conference Champions
Is Plus500 safe or a scam?
Plus500 broker considered safe not a scam due to its eligible status to offer Contracts for Difference CFD trading and various underlying products through the application of the strictest guidelines. Meaning trading experience and performance offered by Plus500 is fully legit and set according to safety rules applied by world known and respected regulatory bodies.
Eventually, registration within the world respected jurisdiction provides you with a state company is constantly overseen and established under high standards in reverse guarantees its sustainability.
The point why we always push on regulation is because the trading world is full of “alluring” trading brokers established only through offshore poorly regulated entities, which never may bring you a safe condition for trading due to lack of controls.
Pros Cons • Listed in London Stock Exchange
• Heavily regulated by ASIC, CySEC, Financial Conduct Authority FCA,
• Accounts protected with Negative balance protection
Is Plus500 authorized and regulated?
Plus500 is a trademark, operated under regulated broker Plus500 Ltd which is authorized by the financial authorities. These including United Kingdom authority, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, Australian Securities Investment Commission ASIC CySEC FCA FSB and MAS in Singapore Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In addition, Plus500 Ltd is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange with a solid financial background bringing an additional level of trust toward them. See particular regulatory licenses and Plus500 entities names below.
Legal entity Investor Protection & Licenses Plus500CY Ltd Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission registration no. 250/14 Plus500UK Ltd Regulated by FCA UK registration no. 509909 Plus500AU Pty Ltd ASIC Securities Investment Commission (Australia) registration no. AFSL 417727 FMA in New Zealand, FSP 486026 Authorized South Africa FSP 47546 Plus500SG Pte Ltd MAS Singapore registration no. CMS100648-1 Plus500IL Ltd Registered in Israel and licensed to operate a trading platform
How are you protected?
While each jurisdiction and regulation will apply slightly different rules towards Plus500 operation, its main concerns are always diverted towards traders and investment safety all in all. Therefore, in accordance with the CySEC, FCA, Australian Securities and investment commission and other respected regulations, the broker strongly complies with numerous client protective tools.
Regulators oblige to afford maximum protection of funds under various rules, as well as to apply safety measures under any or various circumstances in order to guarantee daytraders safety. The clients’ funds are always paid into a segregated trust account, so the broker uses its own funds for hedging or any other business purposes.
In addition, all clients’ accounts are protected with Negative balance protection, means you can’t lose more than an initial account amount. More details you may verify through the regulators’ official website.
As for the Plus500 risks which mainly considered what type of strategy you deploy as well as leverage you use, as while trading your capital is at risk and retail investor accounts lose money.
Yet, under the regulatory restrictions and impose of authorized operation, the residents of various countries fall under particular jurisdiction rules.
So before you get started you should verify and clear what level you entitled to use, as traders will face some differences between the leverage levels offered due to regulations. Also according to your level of experience, as professionals may access high leverage ones the status is proved.
- European CySEC and FCA regulated traders will enjoy maximum leverage of 1:30
- MAS traders are allowed to get a multiplication of Plus500 leverage up to 1:50
- ASIC, South African traders will be offered to use 1:20 for Shares, 1:300 for Forex and Indices and 1:30 for Crypto assets
Indeed, previous years, most of the traders knew high leverage levels up to 1:300, which in fact still remains as a legal option only according to the Australian ASIC regulation and to those clients who registered with Plus500AU entity. More of the Plus500 leverage details according to its entity rules you may find on a snapshot, as well never hesitate to refer for customer support advice.
What is required margin?
Each instrument defines its own margin to be traded, also is different according to leverage you will use. This information you should check directly from the platform specifically for the instrument you’re going to trade.
First of all and in order to practice trading or to give it a try, you can choose a free unlimited Demo account, which is easily opened and further can be converted to the real trading. Further on you will still have access to both Demo and real account, while can use both simultaneously just by a simple switch between modes through your account area.
Pros Cons • Fast Digital Opening of the Account
• Minimum deposit – 100$
• No deposit charges
Who can open a Plus500 account?
Due to international branches almost all over the major jurisdictions, Plus500 accepts clients from many countries around the world. However, some regions will fall under restrictions, thus US, Canada, Indonesia, Cuba and Iran. So you always better check whether you falling under these rules or not.
Can a Plus500 account be opened by South African residents?
Yes, if you are South African resident you may trade under Plus500AU Pty Ltd which is an authorized South Africa Financial provider.
So if you are eligible to use Plus500 trading service, the broker also offers Islamic Accounts a specified feature for those traders who require special conditions due to the follow of Sharia rules. Therefore, Islamic traders are most welcomed as well.
What are the account types?
To maintain simplicity, Plus500 offers a standard trading account to all clients, so you may simply proceed with account activation along with a minimum deposit to convert your Demo account to a live one.
Once done despite trading size or level of your experience all clients use one account feature, while further, traders may get some extra benefits and discounts as long as the trading size increases.
How to open an account?
So step by step process of opening requires you to follow the Plus500 sign-in link where you will be guided through a quite simple process of opening step by step.
However, according to the particular jurisdiction of the Plus500 you will be asked to provide the necessary documentation to prove your identity or some additional information. Once done, which happens quite quickly due to professional Plus500 support you will then be able to transfer money to your live account and start trading instantly.
Opening an account step by step
1. Follow Plus500 Sign In or create an account link
2. Enter your personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
3. Verify your account and identity by upload of confirmation documents – residential proof like a utility bill, copy of your ID, bank statement etc.
4. Complete online quiz form to confirm your trading experience
5. Once an account is activated and proved, which may take up to 2 business days follow with the money deposit and enjoy trading
One of the measure points while choosing a broker is definitely the cost of fees and in the case of Plus500 broker applies a transparent fee structure with no surprises. All costs are essentially built into the competitive spread, which is considered
Yet, apart from that, you should know about some additional fees like non-trading charges alike inactivity fee which we will see in detail further.
Pros Cons • Broker with the best CFDs among proposal including Stock CFDs, Cryptos
• Low Trading fees
• Inactivity fee if you didn’t trade for 3 month
A quick look at Plus500
Of course, you should never make your decision about a broker or another just based on a spread charge, or select only the only with lowest fees. You need to consider all points of the trading offering together with other fees, trading conditions, regulations and so.
If we would quickly look at Plus500 offers, the first thing we would point is their great Spread alike EUR USD is 0.6 pips along with an amazing variety of instruments. Yet, all asset classes offered only on CFD basis and the platform you may use is proprietary Plus500 software.
Fee conditions upon opening of trade
The fees ranked by us
So getting to the details closer, Plus500 charges are built into the spread basis, as the majority of CFD fees that broker offers, also with no additional charges or commissions.
An overview of the trading fees
In fact, Plus500 ranked fees through Plus500 Review as its spread appeared among the tightest spreads and average or actually competitive ones in the industry, alike Bitcoin spread is 36 points only. It is sometimes hard to define whether the fees are good or not, for this reason we will see further as it is important to compare brokers and Plus500.
- Stock CFD Shares on Tesla with spread 0.7
- Forex EURJPY pair spread 0.015
- Commodity XAU spread 0.29
Our find on CFD fees
While spread initially means the difference between asking and bid price generated by the Plus500 which representing its trading cost. Eventually, Plus500 CFD fees and Stock CFDs are very pleasant. See comparison further.
Our find on Forex Fees
Forex fees based on spread only with no commission too, as this type of fees allows simplicity of the calculation and is the best suitable option for many traders despite the strategy. We will see Plus500 spread breakdown below, while Forex fees considered to be average level.
Note, costs are not guaranteed and presented for reference only, as the fee may vary according to market conditions and liquidity.
Comparison between Plus500 fees and similar brokers
Asset/ Pair Plus500 Fees AvaTrade Fees eToro Fees EURUSD 0.6 pips 1.3 pips 3 pips Crude Oil WTI 2 pips 3 pips 5 pips Gold 29 40 45 BTC/USD 0.35% 0.75% 0.75% Inactivity fee Yes Yes Yes Deposit fee No No No Fee ranking Low Average High
Plus500 Overnight fee or overnight funding is applicable to those positions that are referred to be a long position, which is held a certain time and longer than a day. The fee is subtracted from the account on a percentage basis and also defined by each instrument particularly.
What is more great, Plus500 Guaranteed Stop Order is a specific feature that guarantees your requested rate, yet subject to a slightly wider spread. This is a very useful tool during high volatility conditions, which remains at your disposal but definitely worth considering to manage your risks better.
For instance, you may also check out and compare fees to another popular social trading broker eToro.
An overview of the Non Trading Fees
These fees should be considered while applying with the broker as well, while Plus500 non trading fees considered quite favorable. There are no withdrawal fees, while the minimum withdrawal amount is 100$, see the next paragraph in our Review, or other charges so the only case is Plus500 Inactivity fee.
Means, in case your account remains inactive with no trades for the period of three months the fee of up to $10 is charged. This takes place in order to secure service availability and adapted to real accounts only, which is easily avoided by the minimum activity even.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Plus500 subsidiaries are authorized and regulated in the jurisdictions in which they operate, therefore with its compliance with client money rules and high level of protection you may transfer funds to or from trading account conveniently.
Pros Cons • Minimum deposit – 100$
• Wide range of deposit option including Credit Card
• Five free withdrawals a month
Below we compare Plus500 to other CFD broker which offer both retail investor accounts and Professional account with a similar proposal and financial instruments.
Plus500 deposit options compared to similar brokers
Plus500 eToro AvaTrade Bank Transfer V V V Credit Debit Card V V V Electronic Wallets V V V Base Currencies 10 1 5
Why is it important to compare the base currencies of Plus500 with other similar brokers?
Because it simply means you avoid conversion fees and may transfer funds more easily in the currency you denominate your account. See the comparison to other CFD brokers and their account based currencies.
Deposit fees and options
At this point, Plus500 maintains a great customer oriented policy, which makes funds transaction smooth process with free of charge deposits while none of the charges are passed to the client. However, if you made a deposit in a different currency to that which account is denominated in, the company may pass on commissions for conversion.
Broker offers a great range of base currency as well, meaning if you allocate your account in particular currency there is no conversion fee paid for your bank account in case you make the transaction at a defined rate.
Plus500 supports several ways of money transfers to trading accounts including
- Credit Debit card (only Visa or MasterCard debit/credit card are acceptable)
- E-wallets including PayPal or Skrill
- Bank transfer with the direct bank to bank funds transfer
What is the minimum deposit for Plus500?
Plus500 minimum deposit obviously varies according to the jurisdiction under which the trading account is opened. Important to note, each method has its own minimum deposit requirement as well, while generally the deposits considered to be starting from 100$.
Plus500 withdrawal fee
Plus500 withdrawal fee is $0, yet you should set request to withdraw more than a set minimum amount of 100$ and up to five per month times. All withdrawal methods have a minimum amount of thresholds, which can be found on the withdrawal screen on the trading platform and varies from one jurisdiction to another.
How long does withdrawing money from your account take?
So once you follow the steps and submit your withdrawal inquiry, Bank Transfer or other methods typically processed and confirmed by the Plus500 accounting team within 2 business days.
Yet, you should always give some days for your payment provider to process the transaction which depends on the jurisdiction and provider rules.
How to withdraw money from Plus500?
So in order to withdraw money from your trading account you should follow the next steps
- Login to your account select Withdraw Funds’ at the menu
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the withdrawal request along with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal and Submit
As for the product range, as a fast-growing is definitely one of the leading CFD providers offers a truly great portfolio with over 2000 instruments offered so you surely will find right portfolio to trade. The Forex and CFD broker enables you to trade and speculate on movements in the price alongside innovative trading technology.
The proposal itself offers indices, shares, commodities, currency pairs, ETFs and options on CFD instruments basis. In addition, Plus500 also offering the quite advanced capability of crypto trading while adding more and more instruments to its list.
CFD trading and Forex offers a great advantage to you as a trader, as it means you’re not buying or selling the underlying instrument but speculate on its movement. Also, CFDs are traded as leveraged products with the possibility to access higher options if you’re a professional trader which magnifies your possibilities in case you use it smartly.
Can I trade Cryptocurrency on Plus500?
Since the broker constantly introducing new products and services to meet their clients’ trading needs, while all are still based on CFDs. So, yes you can trade Cryptocurrency on Plus500. Since the Crypto trading is now market “boom”, Plus500 included this opportunity too.
The range of instruments is also quite comprehensive one, as you are able to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum / Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Ripple, IOTA, Monero based on CFDs. Which is very convenient as, with all the complications of the cryptoassets you don’t need to own crypro wallet or asset itself, you may simply speculate on the price movement with a defined amount.
Another great cryptocurrency specification is that the market works around the clock even on weekends (excluding Sundays at 13:00-14:00 UTC), while the rest of the markets are closed which brings you an extra benefit.
Hence, advanced Plus500 risk management tools are very useful here for measure controls, since crypts are extremely volatile instruments. The Cryptocurrencies are traded as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, which means you do not purchase cryptocurrency itself but speculating on its price fluctuation making the process accessible to almost any trader.
Trading Platforms Plus500
Plus500 has a simple, intuitive and easy to use platform interface for CFDs that is a Plus500 proprietary trading platform that is also solely based online.
The difference between Plus500 WebTrader & Windows trader
There are several versions suitable for any device generally maintained by the Plus500 WebTrader platform is a desktop based platform via a web browser. This means you don’t have to download or install specific software onto a PC, you just need an internet connection. So the WebTrader & Windows trader eventually is the same feature available through your browser at Plus500.
- Plus500 does not offer desktop platform Windows
Login and Security
So in order to get started, you should login with security settings to your account and may use either your existing Google or Facebook account.
Web Trading platform
•Great proprietary Web trading platform
•Customer and User friendly
•Web and Mobile App for iOS and Android
•Easy to navigate and simple to use
•Comprehensive search between portfolios
•Supporting many languages
•No MetaTrader4 offered
•Limited range of tools and technical analysis
•Only Web Version available
Look and feel
A trading software is simple to use and understand, while everything happens right through the website. Once you login, you’ll see a clean and understandable interface with watchlist and full control over your account, with search, Portfolio settings and Fee reports along with statistics.
Both web and mobile platforms are easy to navigate and use, with nice and clean design and great charts, also with well-defined product search functions. Even beginner gets around quickly, as simple to navigate and analyze interface will definitely compliment your strategy.
The placing of orders
Apart from main features, the Plus500 trading platform enables to control account with risk management tools, such as Stop Limit or Stop Loss.
The Order Types
Also, a Trailing Stop, which is automatically Limit a Position’s Losses While Locking In Profits, Guaranteed Stop and FREE notifications.
Mobile Trading Platform
Along with WebTrader you may use great mobile trading especially well designed suitable for Android iPhone or iPad. Actually it gained one of the highest ratings – best mobile platform as CFD trading mobile app on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. Plus500 mobile trading platform is also packed with necessary tools and full control over your account or positions, which brings you great accessibility on the go.
•Good search between indices commodities and other instruments
How do I sell on Plus500?
In order to place an order you should access your account and click on the desired instrument sell order while configuring settings, as well as defining risk levels. Further, you may manage your position either by adjusting figures or closing it manually.
One of the great features at the platform is its search function, which offers easy navigation between the instruments, products with advanced search or a simple one. So you easily may find category just by a simple typing of the name in a search line.
Notifications & Alerts
Yet, together with platform simple design it still powered with advanced technical indicators, charts and real-time price alerts with notifications which you may receive to your email. Also, you will find an economic calendar and news feeds, which allows deeper analysis of the price movements.
How to make money from Plus500?
In order to make money from Plus500 definitely you should maintain a powerful strategy that will work the best for you, as well as will bring an ability to enhance your performance which happens through scrupulous learning and polish of the strategy.
Is Plus500 any good?
Actually, Plus500 gives you all the opportunity to succeed in trading including a great range of markets to trade all accompanied with quite good costs, so all the possibilities remaining in your hands.
Another great point at Plus500 is its customer support service available 24/7 offering both phone support, live chat through chat support, email support. So when ether question or inquiry you may have you should contact the support team as its service is good and professional.
Plus500 gladly assist traders in various ways and truly relevant answers, with reliable and quick guidelines or help you should request, which is fantastic and important for you as a client. Also considering a grate range of languages they support and availability 24/7 with live chat rewards them even more, as this level of support is quite rare among other brokers.
As for the education materials that are useful for beginning traders and alongside your trading journey at all times, eventually, it is not the pro of Plus500. The broker provides a rather limited range of educational materials and no trading course in general or live webinars. There are some courses videos known as Plus500 Trade’s Guide which is just a guide on how to use a proprietary trading platform.
The platform itself offers great charting tools alongside with economic calendar, built in news feed and alert systems which are useful. But there is no provided technical analysis or other materials with research purposes to support your everyday trading.
Research also very helpful with educational and research purposes as allowing you to be a better trader and stay aware of market conditions. However, there is no fundamental analysis or trading ideas also news are rather general, also with no social trading functions.
Therefore, trading with Plus500 you should perform your own research before making trading decisions, which is more suitable for experienced traders. In case you are very beginner maybe it is best to consider other brokers or to find a good educational course in order to become successful in what you do.
Having operated until now for 10 years, Plus500 obtained a name of a trust worth broker with an extensive variety of instruments, provided by CFDs trade and its OTC operation model provided by Cyprus, AU and other entities. As such, Plus500 considered being a safe CFD and Forex company to trade or invest with, due to their heavy regulation by FCA with a constant audit from the world reputable authorities.
For the quality of service, we see within Plus500 Review its witness’s ability to cover all demands from the various type of traders.
While the broker also truly gained its reliable and innovative reputation, yet easy to use a simple trading environment with great spread offering and a balance between trading conditions.
However, Plus500 working with CFDs model of operation only, while products usually leveraged with may involve high risk for real money. So you as an investor should always calculate its adventures and disadvantages when trading CFDs, also use research for better understanding.
Is Plus500 good for beginners?
Actually, one of the limitations of the company is that there is no comprehensive educational support, as well as analyst recommendations or fundamental data, which is not so good for beginning traders suitable fr retail investor accounts. Yet this is not a very negative aspect since the major features to potential success conditions of Plus500 are at a very sustainable level. Besides, always consider whether you can afford trading with real money as risks while trading includes a possibility that accounts lose money.
Also, you may see our Plus500 video review for better visual understanding and of course, we will be glad to know your own thoughts about Plus500 which you may share in the comment area below.
No review found.
This Tuesday Plus500 Ltd has reported a record year, with a sharp rise in profit and revenue ahead of expectations. Also the broker has announced its preliminary unaudited results for the year ended 31 December 2020, stating that the company set a new record in terms of financial performance. Plus500 was founded in 2008 in.
It is a fact, Forex industry grows daily by bringing tempting opportunities and uniting millions of traders from every corner of the world and making things possible not only for “Trading Sharks” as before but even for a very beginning investors with zero experience. Rising demand for Forex, trading and investments itself, however, attracts numerous.
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Big Sign-Up Bonus!
Good Choice For Experienced Traders!!!